LATEST CLUB NEWS
(Link to the Club's Facebook Page News Feed Links & Contact)
BASC Coronavirus update 20 Mar 2020
Following our previous communications we’ve been looking at options to ensure we support our members while they are unable to train while also ensuring we protect the club so it is able to resume when appropriate to do so. We believe the most appropriate course of action during this time of uncertainty is to waive the membership fees for all.
The club will still have a number of ongoing monthly running costs during this time but these will be covered by the club. This will obviously significantly impact our reserves so we’d therefore appreciate if all members could ensure their accounts are up to date by the end of this month. This includes:
- Monthly membership fees, including March.
- SASA membership fees.
- Any outstanding competition fees.
Once we have confirmation that training will return we will confirm to all. We would also ask all members to support with future fundraising to help rebuild club reserves and preserve the future of our club.
Bathgate ASC President
ALL TRAINING CANCELLED 16 Mar 2020
As per previous communications, we have been monitoring the advice from the NHS and government.
The most recent advice today has been to avoid all social gatherings and reduce social contact, therefore we have taken the difficult decision to cancel training from today.
This means that there will be no training until further communications are made. We will continue to monitor the situation and bring updates as soon as we can.
The Executive Committee
Bathgate ASC 85th Anniversary Kit
New 85th anniversary kit is now available
We’re launching our new kit to celebrate our 85th anniversary next year.
Please see below step-by-step instructions on how to order your kit:
- 1. Log into Swim Club Manager, link below- https://app.swimclubmanager.co.uk/login
- 2. Click on ‘Club shop’ or ‘Club Kit’
- 3. Click on ‘85th Anniversary’
- 4. Select item you wish to order
- 5. Select quantity PLEASE COMPLETE ORDER FOR ONE CHILD AT A TIME.
- 6. In special instructions please ensure you confirm the size you would like and if you would like the item personalised please add the name you’d like added to the item. Note shorts and leggings can’t be personalised.
- 7. Select ‘add to cart’
- 8. To order further items click ‘CLUB KIT PRODUCTS’ at the top of the page and repeat from step 3.
- 9. Once you’ve completed your order click on ‘View cart/checkout’
- 10. Then ‘Checkout’
- 11. Select which swimmer the order is for and then check out.
- 12. Repeat for any further orders.